As I was thinking back on two years ago, and all that it took to get this cute little fuzzball here, I thought about sharing my experience on the blog. Then I reconsidered, there may be some of you out there who haven't yet experienced the miracle of bringing a child into this world, and I didn't want to be the one responsible for scaring you off! Needless to say... it was worth every minute (of the 36 hours of labor), and I'd do it all over again tomorrow (although next time i'm scheduling a c-section!)

March 29, 2006

March 29, 2007

March 29, 2008
7 comments:
So after all that time, did you end up in C-section? Me too! Only you beat me and mine was only 32 hours of labor, and then a C-section. Totally worth it though, I agree!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPEN!
Love,
London and parents
birthday wishes from australia! hope the party was fab! love those cupcakes (i have a weakness for cupcakes!)
look forward to seeing the scrapbook pages ....
luv chanel
Wow, Katie, those cupcakes look AWESOME. And Aspen looks SO cute. Happy late Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know inside you are really a little bummed because it really wasn't quite as exciting as giving birth and moving into a new house in the same week during which your hubby was conducting an extreme makeover home edition. Man, the cupcakes were good though!
Aaawwww....little Aspen! So darling! Happy Birthday! It is fun to see your pictures and watch you grow!
Happy Birthday Aspen! I need the recipe to try out the cupcakes. They look so yummy!
Post a Comment