Saturday, March 22, 2008

just hanging out





Every day i think... what could I blog about today? it seems like there are times when there is a lot going on to blog about and other times when life just seems well, normal. Which is not a complaint. Clark's classes right now aren't as demanding as his last block, and with my new work schedule we are actually like home together a few nights a week... crazy! So we've just been doing normal stuff like hanging out at home, having dinner together, and watching tv. It's been great. So these are just a few pics of us just living life. I know times like these are usually short lived so I'm enjoying them while they last. We've got a big weekend this weekend with easter and next sat. is actually Aspen's birthday!! So here are a few regular pics just to change the scenery a bit... but you can look forward to some easter and birthday posts coming up this week, i have some fun ideas rattling around in my brain! Happy easter to everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elise said...

Happy Easter right back at ya. I love to see the 'everyday' life of Kates : ) Hope your Easter lesson went well to!

Anonymous said...

Aspen
I am so excited for you to be two like me and I wanted to apologize for not playing with you on Saturday and being a big old pukey-girl! Maybe we can go out this weekend for dinner or something! We need to play!

Love,
London