Monday, March 03, 2008

rock therapy

So this is Clark's idea of a good time....







Do you remember the snowstorm we had last saturday? Well... this was clark enjoying the sun and fun in beautiful 80 degree St. George while Aspen and I trudged through the snow to pick up a 5 buck little caesar pizza. He had his spring break and opted for a little rejuvination on the red rock's of southern utah. He really has worked so hard this semester and been so good about balancing work, school, and home that he definitely deserved a weekend away for play. Truthfully, I get enough weekends away on little scrapbooking adventures, that it was his turn for a guys weekend. I'm glad that he had a good time and that I didn't get any phone calls from an emergency room. Aspen and I had some good girl's time and we're glad to be all back together.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...not! Rock climbing is terrifying to me:) but I would have enjoyed the sun!

Brooke Bowen said...

So funny, Brandon was gone last weekend and Dax and I trucked through the snow to get ourselves a 5 buck little ceasars pizza also!

Clark Captions said...

Yay Clark! So glad he was able to get away for a bit and enjoy the sun! I'm sure it was so nice to have the "break from it all."