Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter egg hunt #1

This weekend, we kicked off our Easter festivities with a little egg hunt with some neighbors. I have two great friends in my neighborhood and we get together all the time to let our kidlets play, and sometimes we manage to sneak away for a girls night out too! They each have two little boys... so here is a photo of aspen hanging with her home-boys!


Eli, Kai, Aspen, Owen, Luke




Posted by Picasa

Aspen was pretty excited to find out there was actually candy inside the eggs. I probably could have gotten away without hiding any candy this year, she was having so much fun just finding the eggs... although her expression was priceless when I opened one up and she saw it was full of jelly beans!

1 comment:

Clark Captions said...

How fun!!! It really makes me miss the neighborhood! I'm so glad you guys are still getting together. Looks like it was great! I love the hanging out with the "home-boys!"