I have this cute 9X9 Heidi Swapp calendar/album that I've been working on this year. I just wanted to share how cute march turned out.
I can't take any credit for the layout portion (aside from credit for giving birth to that cute little smile), it's actually a layout miss heidi herself did for her booth at CHA. Aparently, it didn't get packed up with the rest of the layouts from the booth, so heidi let me keep it. i love it. All the products are fro heidi's new paper line, so dang cute. I just added the embellishments to the calendar portion. Originally, i had this hanging in my scrapbook room, but seing how i can't even enter that room during little aspen's waking hours due to the destruction that she manages to create in there, i never got to look at it during the day. So now it's hanging in my kitchen instead. love it!
I can't take any credit for the layout portion (aside from credit for giving birth to that cute little smile), it's actually a layout miss heidi herself did for her booth at CHA. Aparently, it didn't get packed up with the rest of the layouts from the booth, so heidi let me keep it. i love it. All the products are fro heidi's new paper line, so dang cute. I just added the embellishments to the calendar portion. Originally, i had this hanging in my scrapbook room, but seing how i can't even enter that room during little aspen's waking hours due to the destruction that she manages to create in there, i never got to look at it during the day. So now it's hanging in my kitchen instead. love it!


6 comments:
So Cute!!!!
That March pin-up girl really is a doll.
If I had your cute handwriting, I may try a cute calendar like that. Love it!
G O R G E O U S!
Love it!!
Wow! Your calendar is amazing!
Post a Comment