Saturday, March 01, 2008

sweet bedroom set for sale






so i've already mentioned my love-hate relationship with my bedroom furniture... and well, the relationship is coming to an end. I'm actually getting some new furniture!!! So excited. So we must say our goodbye's and part ways. That is when I can find somewhere to pass them along. So if you know anyone who is totally into this vintage-retro style furniture, or is just getting married and needing to furnish an apartment, or looking for some furniture for a spare bedroom please let them know about this awesome bedroom set. I am looking to sell them to contribute to the purchase of the new set so contact me if you want to talk price. I've also posted an ad on KSL.com, and I'm going to list on craigslist as well.... but I thought I'd just post it out in cyberspace on my own free ad-space as well.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kage said...

I love this so much...wish I was close by.