Friday, August 01, 2008

Now is the best part!

So I finally feel like I've reached the BEST part of being pregnant. I'm finally over being sick... hallelujia! And the appetite I didn't have for the first 4 months has now caught up to me and I'm making up for lost time! Seems like food is about all I can think about. My belly is finally starting to pop out and hopefully I'm starting to look pregnant rather that that "I just look like I've gained a few pounds" stage. And best of all I'm starting to feel the little flutters and kicks from the little guy inside me wiggling around. So next comes the brainstorming... anyone willing to divulge their favorite boy names? Warning: any names divulged are at risk for stealing, so don't tell us a name if you really really really like it and want to use it yourself and would be terribly offended if we stole it! oh, and names beginning with the letter "C" are out of the question! :)

I've also been brainstorming for nursery stuff. I love nursery stuff and I'm so excited that Target has come out with a line of baby bedding from Dwell. I LOVE IT! This is the collection that I'm loving right now. We'll see if I still love it in another 4 months... probably.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Why no C names? My fav boy names are Bohdi, Ethan, Charlie (yes, a C name!), Brayden and Ayden. Look forward to hearing your favs!

Christine said...

Here's one of my favorite boy names that you're welcome to steal: Holden. I love it. Chris doesn't. So, we'll never use it. I think it's a very handsome sounding name, plus Holden Caulfield is one of my all time favorite literary characters. Obviously, I think James is a swell name too. You can use that one too.

Caroline said...

my favorite boy name (wish I was having another boy) is Jackson, Jack for short love it

gramakas said...

Thanks for resisting the "c" obcession! Grandpa told me he is promoting Marvin or even Wilford. I'm not sure if it comes with a financial incentive however!

Clark Captions said...

Yay! Enjoy all of the good eating while you can! I really like the distinguished boy name, William. "Will" for short. Alex and Spencer are good names too! (giggle here!) Nathan "Nate" is always a classic. Honestly, I think boy names are hard. I'll keep thinking!

Elise said...

LOVE Dwell too!!!