Well, I have to agree with my friend,
ELISE, that every little girl absolutely needs a twirly skirt! When I saw these on her blog, I seriously went to walmart that night to find some cheap-o fabric to play with. Seriously this pattern couldn't be any easier. If there is a little girl in your life who needs a twirly skirt too... check it out for sure!
3 comments:
I was looking something up and ran into your blog! We are a Hymas family as well! Just wondering if we are related? My husbands family is in Rexburg. Your daughter is just beautiful!
By the way, I'm training for a half marathon as well! Tell your husband great job!
WAHOO! They are SO SO SO fun... huh? I actually put the skirt on my blog because I KNEW you would just love it! Cutest fabric and cutest girl : ) Hope you are feeling ok and you squeeze the last few handstands out of your summer. You could also ride around singing JoDee Messina in a red Honda Civic : )
Thinking of you!
E
Post a Comment