Thursday, August 28, 2008

China slideshow cont...



Photos in this slideshow are of:

clark getting measured at the taylor for his new suits
The boys night out at Olympic Boxing
Field hockey
Mountain biking

3 comments:

{owens} said...

Love the China pics! I'm jealous. Yeah, this training thing is crazy, but not too bad so far. I know, not seeing everyone at work is tough, but I didn't have to go in Wed or Thurs night, so it's kinda nice.

Clark Captions said...

I LOVE Your pictures of China! What an adventure for you guys...I'm so glad that you were able to go. We were so glued to the T.V. during the Oympics, that in a way, it is nice that they are over so that we can get something done around the house again!

velvetelement said...

Hey Katie, I saw your blog on LeeAnn's. What a fun trip. That is so neat you were able to see some of the events. I bet it was crazy there.