Here is a CLASSIC example of what happens when you think your little one is playing peacefully and quietly on her own. I was upstairs cleaning earlier today for about a half hour, i had turned on Dora and even gave her some fruit snacks to keep her occupied. When i came downstairs to grab the vacuum... this was what I found. Aspen looked up and said, "choo choo, look mommy, a train!"
I guess she gets point for creativity, and for not actually opening all those bottles and making some kind of soup. I can only imagine!
5 comments:
ahhh her new little brother is going to learn so many new and wonderful things. :) that's funny!
That is great! Hey, you put on Dora and Aspen went Explorin' Haa Haa! Glad you got some good pics for future reference!
That is seriously so creative! My little one would have probably smashed each and every one of those bottles right on the floor. At least her mischeviousness is clever!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. John and I laughed pretty hard.
I love the quite peaceful playing you THINK is happening! Are they ever just playing quitely? Toddlers sure are something!
Post a Comment