Saturday, August 23, 2008

Markets etc..

Here we are at one of the markets wheeling and dealing for purses. Pretty happy about our purchases!


I realize I took pretty lame photos of the fabric market, but here is where we bought our fabric for custom made suits, skirts, and silk pj's! Can't wait!


Here is Clark picking out some sweet ties at the market.


Heidi and I have always felt like we missed out as children that our mom never dressed us alike, so we've now taken to dressing like twins wherever we go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the matching shirts! I don't think the market pictures are lame at all! I think that sounds like such a fun place ... and now you get cool custom clothing!!! I would love it. BTW, I don't know which bag you got but I'm lovin' that green one.

Danielle said...

Wow that all looks so fun! I was so bummed that I missed the Olympics in SLC. Why didn't I just fly home for a week? You are lucky to experience all that and in CHINA no less!