I can't believe how FAST this week has flown by... here are a couple pics of how we spent our last full day in Beijing...
Getting a babysitter and going out on the town with H&E for some yummy Chinese food at this fun and funky restaurant, followed by yet another relaxing foot/back massage. Definately going to miss that at home!
Clark and Eric were lucky enough to score tickets to Olympic mountain biking. Apparently they had quite the hacking through the jungle through gigantic spider webs and big bright green spiders to get to the sidelines here for some great action photos... yikes!
Our last olympic event was men's field Hockey. Here is the match between South Africa and China. It was a beautiful day, just to clarify that it hasn't been all bad. In fact the previous post was really the only yucky day. It really has been beautiful weather... a little hot and muggy, but beautiful nonetheless!
We've been so entertained by the olympic cheerleaders. I don't know if you get any coverage of them back home. It's been great!

4 comments:
Lucky you! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Beijing. I love the faux Ramona bag at the market.
I'm glad that you're back! I can't wait to hear all of your stories!!
Kates, WHAT AN ADVENTURE! That looks so incredibly awesome. What a good year for Heidi to decide to hang in China : ) I can't wait to hear more about it... add more posts!
I am so jealous! It looks like so much fun! China is one of the places on my "To See" list and pretty much at the top. I hope it was great, fantastic, exciting in every way!
Post a Comment