Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where in the world are Clark and Katie?!?

CLICK HERE to see where we've been....

a few highlights from the past 3 days:

Starting Breaking Dawn... not loving it yet. Hoping thing will change directions
Clark leaving his ATM card in the airport and having to file a police report
Getting kicked out of a taxi on the side of the road with all our luggage to wait for another one.
Trampoline Gymnastics
Lots of walking around
split pants
squatter toilets in the public restrooms
a 60 minute foot, leg, and back massage for $12.90... can't beat that!

Now it's off to the great wall!
catch you soon.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

What?!! That is sooo cool! China has got to be the coolest and craziest place to visit! Have fun!

Teija in PDX said...

You all are in CHINA?!?! Hope you're enjoying the dim sum, shaved heads with nothing but a tuft of bangs, pushing and shoving to get on the subway, bicyclists everywhere, and all the crazy sights and sounds in Beijing. It's a fascinating place, to say the least!

{owens} said...

Wow guys. Fun stuff. I can't believe you're in CHINA! Have fun, be safe, and see ya soon. Love ash and cam

john and melissa said...

You have got to love the squatter toilets. I did everything in my capacity to avoid them. I can only imagine being pregnant and using them. I bet it is awesome to be there over the olympics. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Brooke Bowen said...

Sounds like the coolest place to be right now! I can't wait to hear all about it! Be safe, and have fun!

Brady and Jenna said...

WOW! I can't wait to hear all of your crazy stories!! Have fun and be safe.

Clark Captions said...

I can't wait to hear more! We'll have to chat about Breaking Dawn when you are finished. I have 200 pages to go.
Have a great time on your trip! I wanna hear alllll about it! Yay!