Meet Hymas baby #2...
Without question the votes were right on... it's a BOY!
And here is just a cute pic of his little legs!
Without question the votes were right on... it's a BOY!
And here is just a cute pic of his little legs!
Isn't technology amazing! My friend Stephanie, who is an Ultrasound tech gave us a sneak peak of this little guy. Her machine had 3D capabilities as well. The 3d face images are a little scary, it looks like we have a baby skelator. But there was no question whether or not Aspen would be having a baby sister or a baby brother. So I guess all of you knew too, since the votes were 16/6 for a boy.
15 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting. Now you just need to post a naming poll so we can chip in our favorite boy names.
Yeah!! I am sooo excited for you. One of each is a lot of fun. We've enjoyed it!! Congrats!!
Yeah.... We're so happy for you guys. you get to join the "EXCITING" world of BOYS. :)
We are so excited to see our newest grandson! We can already tell he is going to be as darling as Aspen!
Yes - you may name him Cameron.
You're welcome
It's a boy!!!! I'm so excited for you. I love boys. Now you'll have one of each. That's perfect. Congratulations!
We think you should name him Master Fu. Yipee, Connor has another cousin!
Wahoo! Those ultrasounds are amazing. What cute legs and feet. Will you be announcing his name prior to his arrival? He'll be a super little brother for Aspen to boss around.
Congratulations! Boys are awesome! Hey, add me so I can keep up with you youngsters @ work!
Love ya,
Linda
LOVE the blue! We're so excited for you. Now for the name game.
I am so excited for you. It will be so great to have one of each. The ultrasound pictures are amazing! Congrats!
Yeah!!! Boys are so much fun! I can't believe those pictures, they look so cool! Maybe our little theory is right, we'll find out in a couple of weeks with me!
So excited for you guys!!
How fun Clark and Katie! Aspen will be the best big sister! What an exciting time for your cute family!
Congratulations ... that is fabulous. So excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling well sweetie
luv chanel
Post a Comment