Aspen finally learned to say "CHEEZE" whenever the camera is in her direction. i'm loving it, i'm actually able to capture this silly girl. I think we have an official princess in training at our house. I'm afraid there's no turning back now!
a little birdie told me it was your "happy birthday" ... hope your day was fabulous ... will try and chat with you and find out what you did to celebrate. hope you are feeling well luv chanel
Oh man she is growing up! Happy Birthday! We missed you on Thrusday and Friday, hope girl's camp was a blast. PS, i got a freaking new calling. I'll keep you in suspense til thurs.
6 comments:
Her royal highness princess Aspen. . .you are simply charming!
Happy Birthday yesterday! I just realized it! Sorry hope all went well.
a little birdie told me it was your "happy birthday" ... hope your day was fabulous ... will try and chat with you and find out what you did to celebrate.
hope you are feeling well
luv chanel
Oh man she is growing up! Happy Birthday! We missed you on Thrusday and Friday, hope girl's camp was a blast. PS, i got a freaking new calling. I'll keep you in suspense til thurs.
She is so beautiful! What a perfect princess.
Hahahah...I love the pics! Super precious!
Post a Comment