So we're taking a little peak inside at this little baby growing in me this weekend... and hopefully if it decides to cooperate we should be able to find out if it's another katie Jr. or maybe a Clark jr.
Who knows? Well... you get the chance to cast your vote right here on our blog. Check out the poll on the sidebar and let us know what you think. With Aspen I was pretty sure it was a girl, so I had some intuition on that one, however I'm feeling a little less certain this time around. At first I was thinking it was going to be another little girl, but everyone at my work keeps telling me it's a boy, so I don't know. I did check the Chinese calendar and it says boy too, so... we'll see. Let me know if you have any ways to predict that you have tried before... and I'm willing to give it a try. funfunfun. As soon as we find out the baby name brainstorming can begin, as can the google searches for cute baby bedding! (personally my favorite part). I've changed the color of my blog to yellow for this week, because it's the neutral color... but as soon as we find out it will change!
2 comments:
Hmm... I'm having a hard time guessing. Could you maybe post a nice profile view of your belly so that I can see how you're carrying before I cast my vote?
When do you find out? I guess BOY!
Post a Comment