Okay, as I previously posted about the bbq pizza's.... here is the recipe for the dough (which I copied from this blog)
Dissolve 1 Tbsp. dry yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and let stand for 10 minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 1 tsp. salt, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 Tbsp. honey and 3/4 cup cold water. Add yeast mixture and knead for 5 minutes...adding more flour if needed. Form into a ball and place in oiled boil. Cover and let rise about an hour. (Sometimes I skip the rising time.)
Divide dough into 4 balls. Shape into flat rounds. Brush with olive oil. Place on hot grill. Cook for 5 minutes. Brush the other side with olive oil and flip over. While the other side is cooking, add your toppings: sauce, meat, veggies, and cheeze. Cook about another 5 minutes, if the cheeze isn't melted you can turn off the grill and just close the lid for a few more minutes.
Our favorite kind is bbq chicken. So you use bbq sauce, then add diced chicken already cooked, some red onions and mozzerella cheeze. mmmmm... yummy summer dinner! And less mess when you're cooking outdoors!
1 comment:
Thanks for the recipe Katie! I will try it for sure!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great party at Raging Waters! I'll miss you and will be sending warm wishes your way!
Have fun!
Post a Comment