Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mark your calendar... party of the year!

Hi all... so I'm not one of those people who hate my birthday... in fact I really like my birthday. I'm like the obnoxious little kid that likes to remind everyone that my birthday is coming up. Growing up, I always thought it was a bummer that my birthday was in July because I could never bring cupcakes to school. However, i did get to have fun birthday parties like going swimming, and waterskiing, and fun stuff like that. So since this year i am turning 29, and it's my last year before i' a really old lady, I need to live it up! So we're doing a throwback party back to my younger years and going to SEVEN PEAKS WATERPARK!!!!
So here's the invite:

When: Saturday, July 19th
Time: All day (11am-8pm)... come when you want

We've rented a little cabana so whoever wants to come, we'd love to have you join us. You can check the website for details and directions. I do know that all day admission is $21.95, half day is $11.95 which goes from 4pm-8pm. They of course charge like $5 for parking, and $3 for tube rental and all sorts of other little things they can manage to charge for. If we can get a group together by friday (this friday, the 4th) we can get a discounted rate. So let us know if you are SERIOUS about having this kind of fun, and we'll include you in the group rate. If you aren't sure, you can still come whenever you want, you just won't get the discounted rate.

Okay, so I would LOVE to have lots of people come and play! Kids welcome, of course! I do know kids under 3 can get in free.

Oh, and don't feel like you have to bring presents, that's not what this is about (unless you really really really want to ... just kidding) please don't bring presents, just come!

2 comments:

hks said...

i would like to get the discounted rate, does that include air fare from beijing!!?!?!? so jealous, sounds like such fun.

gramakas said...

Count me in! Us July birthday girls stick together!