Okay, so last week I participated in my first ever Zumba class. Can I just say I had the most fun I've had in a really long time. My friend, Brooke, introduced me to this newfound exercise and I'm excited to go back. I highly recommend you find somewhere close to you that teaches Zumba and give it a try. to quote the backyardigans, "i've got some rad moves, rad moves, some really really bad moves!" I'm telling you, i've got moves I never knew I had.
Okay, i'm struggling with posting a video from YOUTUBE that demonstrates what i'm talking about, so just click here instead. You know you want to try it out yourself!
3 comments:
Okay, I want to try. That looks fun!!
Hey I wanna try that...and I tagged you on my blog.
So funny that I'm just blogging about the same stuff! This was going to be my next blog. Class was cancelled this week but you should come next week!
Post a Comment