Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Remembering 2007

So the last assignment in Heidi's year to remember class was to make a little mini-album about.."what do you want to remember".
The book is designed with eight pages, so you pick maybe the top eight things you want to remember. Well, I did, but then I was looking back through my photos and found about a million things I don't want to forget. Here are a select few:




Tinkerbell, Halloween 2007


Aspen and Capri in Newport beach, fighting over grandma... and binki's.



Working on our backyard throughout the summer, what a project. it only looked this green the first week we put in sod.


Clark living his pre-mid-life crisis and buying his motorcycle.


i guess those are just a few things, I could go on and on. But really I think things just work out so funny. A year ago, i was persuing my goal of going back to grad school, and well a year later it's clark going back instead. (I'm thinking hallelujia it's not me!) So, who knows what 2008 will have in store! I hope good things for sure! PMA (positive mental attitude)
Really, I'm just hoping that the writers strike will be over SOON so I can get back to my shows.

Oh, and I've also made a new years resolution to quit driking Diet Coke (at least while Aspen is around, she has an addiction problem).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Clark Captions said...

Love it Katie!!! All in all, it looks like 2007 was a fun year for you and your cute family! I'm feeling good about 2008, and can't wait to share all of our funny stories during the early a.m. runs.

gramakas said...

I love it when the girls both want me! It makes me feel so loved. I totally need a copy of that! Please print out a small one like
4x6 and then a 8x10. I hadn't seen it before!

Anonymous said...

Way to make New Year's Resolutions!! I don't think I even tried this year. I have a list of things to accomplish, but don't want to label it for fear I will shrug it off.

chanel said...

happy new year ... those photos are so cute, go clark on his new bike ... gary will be jealous! i must make that mini book too ... will find some time next week (fingers crossed)
good luck with giving up diet coke ... your sister has the same addiction! wink! luv chanel

Christine said...

Oh man, the fighting over binkys photo is classic! My new years resolutions are to be nicer to the environment and to keep my house cleaner.