After
Needless to say... we had a great Christmas, and we're still trying to clean up from the bomb of wrapping paper and bows that went off! However, i must say that despite all the pretty presents, my favorite thing about Christmas is that it brings family and friends together.
Needless to say... we had a great Christmas, and we're still trying to clean up from the bomb of wrapping paper and bows that went off! However, i must say that despite all the pretty presents, my favorite thing about Christmas is that it brings family and friends together.
This is my favorite Christmas decoration: my refrigerator full of Christmas cards from all of you!Thanks for remembering us! I love checking the mail in December because you actually find more exciting things than credit card applications and junk mail. Getting the mail is fun!
Having said that, I realize no one probably has our card hanging on their fridge... yet. They did make it out in the mail and hopefully to your mailboxes soon. If I managed to leave anyone off my list, which i probably did, first off... i apologize and second, you can enjoy our Christmas card here:



5 comments:
Oh the joys of Christmas! Thanks for the card and the family update! We need to get together and grill again soon!
-Paul
That is a pretty sweet christmas card!
So, we got your Christmas card! So cute, I didn't get around to doing it yet, so plan on an after New Years one! Busy busy! Did you have a good Christmas? Our girls are definitely growing up before our eyes! It is so much fun isn't it?
Merry Christmas belated. Hope you guys had a nice holiday. Lets get together when things calm down after my surgery on the 2nd!!!
Oooohhh! I love the Christmas mess! It looks like you had a great one! Love it, Love it! And, your Christmas card is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big Aspen is getting, and so darling! I'm looking forward to running again so that I can work off the holiday indulgences!
Post a Comment