
Maybe if she knew how cute she really was, she wouldn't make it so DIFFICULT to photograph! Here is Aspen and her cutie cousin, Tyler, in their little Christmas dresses. Hopefully by the time Aspen is Tyler's age (3), she'll be able to sit still for more than 1 second and smile at the camera.
Anyhow, i'm not a complete slacker... I have put together Christmas cards and they will hopefully make it out in the mail today. My t0-do list of Christmas stuff, including cards got put on hold for a few days because we went to Idaho to visit Clark's family for a couple of days. So today I'm doing a little bit of scrambling with Christmas cards, neighbor gifts, and wrapping presents. But i guess this is what it's all about!
We wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas!



1 comment:
I think you better give Grandma H a second little chair for Christmas...Aspen still looks adoreable!
Post a Comment