Thursday, December 13, 2007
Big week for Clark
So this has been a big exciting and stressful week for Clark. On tuesday he took his SPHR exam (it's a human resource certification exam)... and ... he PASSED! What a relief! But then to top off the good news this week, yesterday he got an acceptance letter to Westminster College to attend their MBA program starting in.... January. I'm really excited and really dreading it at the same time. So excited for Clark to have reached this awesome goal and so proud of him and all the work he's put into well, everything he's been involved in lately. But I'm also selfish and i like to hang out with Clark and so him going to school is going to cut into "my time". I guess i'll have to get over that really quick. Anyhow, congrats and great job Clark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CONGRATS BIG TIME!!! Way to go!! We'll be happy to have you and Aspen come and hang out with us even more! We are really happy for and proud of Clark too!
That is awesome! Congratulations Clark! We are excited for you!
Let Clark know that we say CONGRATS! Hope you and Asp are having a fun day off. Miss ya. Ash and Jenna
That's awesome! Congratulations!
You are the Man Clark! An MBA from Westminster on top of your SPHR. Is there anything you haven't surpassed me in? Way to go stud. I already congratulated you on the SPHR, but let me say it again for the MBA program. You must have had some convincing recommendation letters written. Don't forget us little people when you guys are rich and famous!
congrats Clark! That's so exciting! I'm sure it'll be crazy busy but that just means it goes by fast.. hopefully!
Congratulations Clark!!! We are so proud of you! I feel your pain Katie with Clark going back to school....just think of all the stories we will have to share on our morning runs! We will have to have a double celebration when both our men complete their programs. Woo hoo! Way to go! We are so proud of your big accomplishment! Kyle and Stacey
That's awesome! Beau (Chelsa's hubby) is doing that same program. So is Joni's husband Specner. They love it!
: )
Post a Comment