
So, I found this pattern at my mom's house, she had printed it off of this blog. I thought it was so cute! I was really wanting to try it out. So i rummaged through my mom's fabric scraps and found these ones. A couple of days later, I set up my sewing machine down in my family room (my scrapbook room doesn't have a DVD player), put aspen down for a nap and put in the first DVD of the final season of Gilmore Girls which I've patiently been waiting months to watch. It was great. Unfortunately, babies just never sleep long enough and it took me about 3 days worth of naps to get through this project and the first DVD. I thought it turned out pretty cute and i'm excited to make others now that I have the hang of it. I'm thinking a cute Christmas apron would be fun.


4 comments:
I'm so impressed! That turned out so darling. Maybe you'll start quilting soon!
My friend also posted that same type of apron on her blog and I've been thinking (since February) that I should make one! I am, sadly, still working on one for my sister-in-law whose birthday was in April! I'm horrible, I know! But they are oh so darling and I'm very impressed that you just whipped one up like it was nothing! It turned out great!
OK, sorry to be a comment spammer, but I just searched that girl's blog that you linked to for the pattern, and she actually used the one from my friend I was talking about! (I'm assuming you used the link to the pattern on Morgan Moore's blog?) She is married to one of my husband's good mission buddies and she's the sweetest, most genuine person! What a small blogging world it is!
I love it!!! It's definately Brookeish. I already have big plans for it!
Post a Comment