
Which way is Rodeo dr?
Aspen and I took a little field trip downtown today to the Discovery Gateway with our friend's Brooke and Dax. The kiddo's loved it. They had so much fun. The downside was that it cost's $8.50 for anyone 1 year old and older. I would say it was worth it for Aspen, she loved it and had so much fun. But for me?!? Anyhow, we'll have to reserve this outing for special occasions, here are a few pics of some of the fun stuff. So for anyone with little kids, you can put this place on your list of places to go when it's cold out.






3 comments:
Wish I could have been there!
Soo much fun!!! It is great for little kids, and a great way to spend a cold winter day! Glad you went!
The kids were so much fun to watch! If it were free we could go every day. At least the kids are too young to ask to go back!
Post a Comment