So, if Oprah can have a favorite things list... so can I. (I won't be giving them out to quite as many people, but perhaps these things might pop up around birthday times). I've recently discovered a new favorite thing. I've added the website to my (our) favorite things list. click hereUnfortunately, the website really isn't all that helpful for perusing the products. But they are sold at Target which is where I found them initially. This is my favorite product.
I found it a few weeks ago while looking for a fun gift to give my secret elf at work. (we drew names, and I drew Jenna... a cutie patootie girl who could enjoy such a product). I thought it was so cute that a couple weeks later i had to go back and buy some for myself. Unfortunatly, I lost is two days later and had to go back and spend another $10 to replace it. Clark just rolled his eyes. (it's just one of those things he'll never understand... getting attached to lip gloss) Since i've been loving it so much, I sent some to my sister in China since she has no access to target. poor girl. They have a lot of other fun products in their line: bubble bath, lotion, things along those lines. i just think the marketing is cute, it obviously caught my attention, and I really really like the lip gloss, it's the lip plumping kind... after about five minutes it's starts tingling. love it. So next time you're perusing (sp?) the isles of target, check out the soap and glory line in the cosmetics dept. enjoy!
5 comments:
so funny ... i love that you have a favourite things list ... i know heidi is missing target, she will love getting your lipgloss. maybe you could do a calender too? we have just started! luv chanel
Ooh thanks for the recommendation. Nothing is a better pick-me-up than a new tube of lipgloss. My current lip product of choice are anything by NARS, but at 23 bucks a pop, I have to be having a really bad day to justify buying one, like a my kid threw up on me and pooped on the carpet kind of day. I'll have to try soap and glory.
PS I've been to IKEA several times, but seriously every time I go, I'm awed and amazed at their prices and cool stuff. They rock!
hmmm...I'll definately have to try it out! I have some other kind of lip plumping gloss and it's great! just don't kiss your baby while wearing it, you'll leave an inflamed red lip imprint!
I being the Jenna from PACU have enjoyed the timgling that my lips have experienced since this wonderful gift. I agree that it is a must have! Thanks again. Miss you I hope you work tomorrow.
Thanks for the lip gloss Katie! I will have to check it out!
Post a Comment