After being inspired by these cute things from the latest issue of pottery barn kids... I decided to put on my creating cap and see what I could come up with. Here are my creations below:
Here's how they look in her room... design on a dime. Actually... no dimes spent here... FREE style!
So so so cute! I love the combination! At least you have a creating cap to put on! Sometimes I think mine is missing ... I'm sure it's here somewhere ...
You are so creative! It makes me jealous! I like your new blog page. It was fun to read and catch up on your cute family. How's the pacu treating you? Chelsa
7 comments:
So so so cute! I love the combination! At least you have a creating cap to put on! Sometimes I think mine is missing ... I'm sure it's here somewhere ...
Oh.... Katie K. You are TOO cute and TOO creative. I may have to copy you copying Pot Barn : )
E
are you kidding me, so cute!
Those are adoreable... I'm impressed with how much you actually accomplish!
So cute! I am in the process of ripping them off as well,unfortunately I needed to actually buy something and it is unavailable... BUMMER!
You are so creative! It makes me jealous! I like your new blog page. It was fun to read and catch up on your cute family. How's the pacu treating you? Chelsa
Oh my goodness. Too too too adorable. Yours turned out cuter. You need to post step by step instructions so I can do it too.
Post a Comment