Monday, February 04, 2008

tag, we're it!

my friend, ashley, tagged me and i decided to answer for both clark and i rather than just myself, since I thought that would be more interesting. so here goes... six things you may not know about us. Okay, so some of you may know this stuff already, but really we don't have that many secrets!!

1. we are big time Smallville fans. It continues to amaze us that after 7 seasons they're still coming up with new stuff that keeps us hooked! We have the first 3 or 4 seasons on DVD so if anyone out there is looking for a new show what with the writers strike and all... give us a call. we rent them out quite reasonably!!

2. We met at USU and had our first kiss on the "A". (okay, you might have to know a thing or two about USU to understand that... but it means that we're both "true aggies"). Oh, and did I mention clark was blindfolded. hehehe!

3. Clark and I are gamers... we love to play games, some of our fav's include yahtzee (it's one of the only games that is fun with just 2 people), Rook (our favorite vacation game to play after the kiddo's go to bed), and most recently... guitar hero!! We're realizing just how much time you really can waste playing that game. So fun. We're always up for some good competition!

4. okay, probably most of you already know this one... we were married on Valentine's day, almost seven years ago.. yikes, time flies. people keep asking us if we're feeling the seven year itch. I'm not quite sure how to answer that.... I guess as would be expected, life is good, hard, fun and stressful all at the same time!

5. We have a sunday rountine every week after church. It involves diet coke and nachos. Usually by the time we get out of church we're so hungry that the nachos become somewhat of a race to the finish line. We really need to learn how to pace ourselves.

6. We love to talk about our plans for the future (okay, by plans I mean dreams)... so far we've planned a western caribbean cruise for our 10th anniversary (must involve scuba diving.. note to self don't be pregnant!!!!) And we've planned to retire in Sun Valley, Idaho (which coincidentally is where we spent our honeymoon). Of course, by then we'll be millionaires and have a becah house in california as well. So sun valley will be one of our many homes, but probably our main one. We've got it all figured out!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm sure you're excited to see your sister again too!