Sunday, February 24, 2008

We are (a crazy) family!

So, what with the Swapp's in town and all of us actually together including I think 4 new babies since our last family photo... we attempted an updated version. Easier said than done with this many crazies all together. (note the suckers both Aspen and capri have, i think everyone would have been happier with candy... just a spoonfull of sugar!)



Just grandma, aspen and the 7 "ca's"... colton, cory, quincy, capri, collin, connor, and cache.
try not gettin those names mixed up.


The Cam fam


Heidi and the China crew

Our little happy family
(i won't say we're the only normal ones... just imply it :)



And the ones who we hold responsible for all the maddness! I think the years of them silently cursing us children with, " i hope when you grow up you have five kids just like you", has come to fruition. (can't you see them chuckling inside)

4 comments:

Elise said...

Too cute. Love the stair backdrop. Then you can see everyone's face!

chanel said...

great photos ... so great to have!

Chelsa said...

You need to add a few more kids to that clan. Looks like lots of fun!

Clark Captions said...

What a great family Katie!! I love all of the pictures, and it is so fun to put a face to the names. I bet you have some great memories to cherish while Heidi was here! So fun!