So, I'm wasting a couple of minutes really quick just to post how excited I am... I'm getting ready to pack up and head to california to help heidi in her booth at CHA (craft and hobby association... it's a big trade show for scrapbooking and other crafty stuff!) The best part... I'm going ALONE!!!!! No 22 month old sitting on my lap! There aren't enough exclamation points to really emphasize my enthusiasm. So i'm just running through a mental checklist to make sure I have everything...
3 new episodes of Ugly betty downloaded to my ipod for the flight... check
new cute silver flats from target to look cute and be comfy working in the booth... check
camera (for future blogging purposes)... check
I guess aside from clothes and other necesseties... that's about it. My, the list seems short when it doesn't involve crayons, coloring books, fruit snacks, sippy cups, binki's, extra diapers, wipes, change of clothes, crackers, you get the idea.
I even did my self tanning two days ago so the streaky-ness could be worn off in time leaving an oh so subtle glow. I'm ready to go! See you in a couple of days.
thanks clark... see you soon!
3 comments:
did i say i'm jealous already!!!!!
Oh, have so much fun! I don't think there are enough exclamation points to express that kind of excitement!
Lucky duck. We were there last week and it was HEAVEN!!!
Post a Comment