congrats ... every year is a year to celebrate .. that is what i say! i love your wedding photos they are stunning. I also love the CHA pics ... those skirts are SO cute ... i can imagine how much hks loved them! luv chanel
Congrats you guys. Looks like you had tons of fun in Cali. I don't think I'll see you before I leave for Brazil. So I'll miss ya, and see you in a couple weeks.
Oh my gosh, I never knew you guys were married on Valentine's! I love it. Happy anniversary. Doesn't time just fly? Chris and I have been married for 5 and a half and it really feels like it was yesterday. I wish you and Clark the happiest anniversary yet! =)
8 comments:
congrats ... every year is a year to celebrate .. that is what i say! i love your wedding photos they are stunning. I also love the CHA pics ... those skirts are SO cute ... i can imagine how much hks loved them!
luv chanel
Happy Anniversary! Love the pics!
Happy Anniversary guys!! Hope you have fun celebrating.
Here's to "Happily everafter"!
WOW, time flies! Congrats!!!
Congrats you guys. Looks like you had tons of fun in Cali. I don't think I'll see you before I leave for Brazil. So I'll miss ya, and see you in a couple weeks.
Oh my gosh, I never knew you guys were married on Valentine's! I love it. Happy anniversary. Doesn't time just fly? Chris and I have been married for 5 and a half and it really feels like it was yesterday. I wish you and Clark the happiest anniversary yet! =)
Awww.....Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys were able to get away and really celebrate! I love your pictures.....what a precious moment!
Post a Comment