Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happiest place on earth...


Just returned from the previously mentioned trip to Anaheim, California (home of the happiest place on earth). I didn't however actually make it to the happiest place on earth because I was helping out my sis at her booth at CHA. It's a pretty mega craft and hobby retailers show. Here are a few pics:

Janet Hopkins, Heidi Swapp, Kara Wylie, and me all dressed as twinners (or quadruplets).
These fun skirts were found at target and just happened to match one of heidi's new paper designs (pictured above heidi's head on the wall). For more info on heidi's products and new releases, click here.


Here i am, day two at my make-n-take station. Each day we made a different little card using some of heidi's new product for the people to get a chance to get their hands on some of the paper and accessories. Very fun (for the first five minutes). just kidding, it was fun the whole time.. my feet just got tired in the boots and seriously some people don't know how to follow VERY simple directions! Haha. I got to talk with so many people who came through the booth, that was fun to find out where everyone was from. I was suprised at how many people came from not just across the country, but from all over the world.... japan, germany, netherlands, mexico, argentina, australia. Pretty cool.


Here's just a better shot of heidi's booth.


This is about as close as we got to disneyland... I think we're standing on Disneyland drive, I couldn't see the park but I imagine we were close. I wasn't too heartbroken... the happiest place on earth for me is probably somewhere more like, i don't know, say... Hawaii!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Clark Captions said...

You guys truly look "hot"! I love the skirts.....Heidi's booth is sooo impressive! I hope it was a big success. We sure missed you though! It will be so fun to get all caught up on our next run! Cross our fingers the weather will stay good.