Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Private...

Okay, so I've thought A LOT about this. And it keeps coming back to my mind... I think I've decided for our blog to be private. I guess ultimately, this blog is a way for us to write our family history as it happens. I love to blog and keep track of all the little and big things that go on in our lives... whether or not anyone else really cares. I hope to be able to eventually publish some of this blog into a book that can be kept as part of our family history. I find myself at times wanting to post about something and then either not posting, or having to modify the posts because I don't always feel comfortable throwing out too much personal information out into cyber space. I guess I just want to be able to post whatever i want to post and write down the things I want to remember without being worried about who may or may not be out there reading things. So I want to extend the invitation to all our family and friends who want to check in with us, whether on a regular basis or just from time to time. Leave a comment and i'll send out an invite to you!

Thanks! Love, our fam.

22 comments:

hks said...

well, i want to be an insider!

Traci said...

really....I know I know, I sometimes too, think I put way too much personal info out there. I hear you~ We both blog for the same reason. Of course, I gotta have an invite!

john and melissa said...

We want to be able to keep up on what you are up to.

Brooke Bowen said...

of course add me!

Clay and Amy said...

Please keep me posted!

elizabeth lawlor said...

i would love to keep up to date with you guys!:) i think i am going private soon too!

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

Me too!

Elise said...

Sign me up!

elisedg@mac.com

jgalke said...

I should have left a comment and outed myself long ago. It's Jessica Galke from nursing school. I found you via Chelsa. Your family is darling and I love hearing about what you're up to. I'm still at PCMC in the PACU. We should compare stories. Please include me.

Kathee said...

I would love to be able to follow your blog.......more. I personally don't think there is anyone interested in my blog enough to get info from it. I think if I went private I would loose my 3 family readers! Haha!

kj said...

Me too! Good move!

Melanie said...

Sign me up!

erika said...

I wanna invite!
erikafellars@hotmail.com

Beau said...

Add Me! Chelsaadamson@gmail.com

emily waters said...

i would love to keep reading.
thanks
emily

My Embellished Life said...

Hello Katy - You must add me! I have kept up with you and Heidi for ages. I went to Heidi's first Creative Escape and had the time of my life. Love hearing stories about your family - your brother's extreme marathon was amazing - you have a very interesting and accomplished family. Cathy

ahnash said...

Katie...count me in! I never get to see ya anymore, so I love to follow your blog!

tori412 said...

Hi Katie,

I don't actually know you personally but have been following your blog for the past year or so after hearing about it on Heidi's blog and would love to continue.
I'm 23 and live in Australia, so also follow Chanel's blog (which i found through yours) so there is a little connection! My e-mail address is ssmile412@hotmail.com - i'd love to continue but understand if can't. If you'd like to e-mail me i'd be happy to introduce myself and tell you about me!

Thanks,
Victoria

Lynnae said...

Please add me!

jgalke said...

Crap - sorry about the lack of email address:
jessicayoung21@hotmail.com. :)

The Lymans said...

I know we catch up every week at work, but I would love to follow your cute blog! lisablyman@yahoo.com

Lorinda said...

What a fun way to journal. Add me to the list.