Okay, peeps so I forgot to mention that in order for me to invite you to see my blog, i need your email addres... so if you don't think I have it already, then leave it for me! or email me at katie.hymas@gmail.com
Yes, we so need to get together sometime. We should meet you guys for dinner or something. We wish you didn't live so far away! Let us know when you want to get together! London would love to see Aspen and Liam, well he would just sit there and not do a whole lot.. Anyways, here is our email address jakencole@yahoo.com. Send us an invite to your private blog for sure! Talk to you soon!
6 comments:
tracijefferies@hotmail.com
hutzler55@hotmail.com
travsbox@gmail.com
suzannealexander@gmail.com
I would love an invite!(I'm Seth Petterson's sister). Please tell Clark I said hello!
meghanandrew2008@gmail.com
Thanks!
Yes, we so need to get together sometime. We should meet you guys for dinner or something. We wish you didn't live so far away! Let us know when you want to get together! London would love to see Aspen and Liam, well he would just sit there and not do a whole lot.. Anyways, here is our email address jakencole@yahoo.com. Send us an invite to your private blog for sure! Talk to you soon!
Nicole
emilyh2os@gmail.com
Post a Comment