Monday, September 21, 2009

more pics

As promised, here are a few more pics from the trip. It was a beautiful day, and the most perfect temperatures. I managed to get a few photos at Mesa Falls, and again at the river we stopped at for lunch right outside Island Park. Unfortunately, that was when the battery in my camera died, so bummed! That just means we need to go back! Hopefully this can become and annual trip.
Bryson was just happy to be along for the ride! We spent so much time driving that he was happy whenever it was time to get out into the fresh air. He loves riding around in the backpack.

Yummy lunch... ham sandwiches, and hostess cupcakes!


Quack Quack Quack


Here is everyone looking over the bridge at the fish and the ducks.


The water in this river was SO clear! You could see right down to the fish swimming past.











2 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

So pretty! I love what you did with the photos!

Traci said...

This is such a fun place. I love Mesa Falls. It is one of the most beautiful places on earth, really. Neat pics too!