Saturday, November 01, 2008
Fall family photos
Every year I think I want to remember to take photos in the fall... but it's usually around the end of November and I've missed the window of opportunity. So this year I started planning in advance and it's a good thing too. I think we've had this photo shoot re-scheduled at least 3 times. But I think it worked out for the best in the end. We got some great photos to document our little family as it is right here and now before it gets any bigger. (for now it's just my belly getting bigger).
So thanks to my SIL lynnae for such great photos! She's just getting her photography business up and running so if anyone out there is thinking about getting some photos taken... you really should check her out. These were taken at Murray park which I never knew is like "the place" for fall photos. While we were there the place was crawling with photographers and groups taking photos, from engaged couples to gigantic family photos. We had to scope out some sites and then move in as soon as one group moved out. Originally, I had wanted to go up little cottonwood canyon but this worked out to be much more convienent and required less bush-whacking to get to some cool spots.
I have a few page layouts that I've just been waiting for some updated family photos to add to, so i'll get them done and photographed and posted here maybe sometime this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a gorgeous family!
Hey, I love your new look!
BEAUTIFUL!! Oh my gosh, you guys really look awesome! Darling family!! I love it!
Shoot, I just updated my blog and found a cute new background for it. But as I started checking out other blogs I came upon yours and low and behold it looks just like mine! Sorry, I guess you had it first. Super cute pictures of your family!
Yay it looks like Aspen is starting to pose a little more for the pictures!! She looks so cute! As do you! Looking good. Counting down less than a month and a half to go!! Missing you.
Post a Comment