Monday, November 17, 2008

35 weeks...

It just keeps growing and growing and growing...


Big thanks to my awesome PACU friends for the fun lunch/shower they had for me on Sat. at paradise bakery. yummy food, great friends, and lots of cute baby stuff! You guys are the best, thanks to all who came and we missed those who couldn't make it. Having great people to work with makes life just that much sweeter. I'm lucky enough to work with a great group of nurses!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rane said...

I'm still just soooooooooooo excited cache is getting another boy cousin!!! You look so great. I love the belly.

Also....the post about aspen...so funny!! I've been thinking about her "nice to meet you" all day... just cracks me up.

Clark Captions said...

How cool for you Katie! This is so great! Glad you got some good boy stuff! I can't wait to meet him! The count down is on!!!

Brady and Jenna said...

I'm so sad I missed your party! Wish I could have come. Hope all is going well.

Linda said...

Sorry I had to work. I wanted to come, too! So glad I get to work with you.