
36 weeks with baby #2
That sure has been a trusty maternity shirt.... the colors in the top pic are a little funky but it's the same shirt in both pics... hehehe! Do I look nearly 3 years older and wiser? Funny how the hair is about the same although in reality it's gone through about 4 different hairstyles in between. i think i'm looking (and feeling) a little more haggered in photo #2, maybe because in photo #1 I wasn't having to chase around a 2 year old on top of being pregnant... I could just sit and relax whenever I wanted to... wow, how would that be?
Can someone please get this baby out of me!?!?!!!
p.s. i'm laughing now because if you click on each photo you can see a serious difference in my facial expressions... maybe because this time I actually know what i'm getting myself into and it's too late to turn back now.
That sure has been a trusty maternity shirt.... the colors in the top pic are a little funky but it's the same shirt in both pics... hehehe! Do I look nearly 3 years older and wiser? Funny how the hair is about the same although in reality it's gone through about 4 different hairstyles in between. i think i'm looking (and feeling) a little more haggered in photo #2, maybe because in photo #1 I wasn't having to chase around a 2 year old on top of being pregnant... I could just sit and relax whenever I wanted to... wow, how would that be?
Can someone please get this baby out of me!?!?!!!
p.s. i'm laughing now because if you click on each photo you can see a serious difference in my facial expressions... maybe because this time I actually know what i'm getting myself into and it's too late to turn back now.

10 comments:
Aaww Katie! You still look as beautiful as ever! I love the look on your face with the 2nd photo! You are right, no turning back now! It will be so great! We are wishing you both the best! Thanks for the update!
You look awesome for 36 weeks! Good luck making it through a couple more weeks. And please let us know if you want some extra babysitters for Aspen... or dinner... or anything!
oh kate...you look adorable...i'm just sorry your due date isn't sooner...for your sake. i love the pictures! can't wait to see you friday.
you are always so cute! I love it that you have both pics to compare...how fun, I think that you look the same in both pics, minus the facial expression...you do know what lies ahead, a little bit better now, right???
Good Luck!! I feel your pain. Can't wait to meet little Clark!!
You don't look any different except the "wiser" part and the "super adorable new mama" part! I know I'm already for baby #2 to make his entrance! The next 16 days can't come soon enough!
I love the pics, and even with the same shirt to compare! You are so cute! I can't believe how close you are getting!
I love the pictures, too. Hey, my sister has had a stalker from her blog and high school website, so I've made mine private. This freak was on his way up Logan canyon to find my sis - luckily he rolled his car. Anyway, send me your email and I'll add ya to my blog security.
Thanks! lindajwilliams@q.com
I do think the difference in facial expressions is hilarious. You look so blissfully unaware of what's to come during your first pregnancy. =)
That was fun! Can't wait to see the babe! You look good.
Post a Comment