So Aspen was helping Clark sort through some of his rock climbing gear and they found our little kids harness which was bought a few years ago to take our nephews climbing. Ever since then, aspen has been loving it and wanting to "swing". She loves to get in the harness and swing from the banister... she calls it rock climbing. Could Clark be more excited? He's ready to take her climbing tomorrow. I said they have to wait until she can't slip through the leg holes of the harness. I know I'm such an over-protective mommy.

Here is Aspen running and jumping off the stairs while Clark has ahold of her leash. Too bad her arm is blocking her gigantic smile, and you can't hear her saying "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

3 comments:
oh my heck! i would have a cow too if cam tried to take our 2 year old rock climbing, but at least he'll have a buddy here in a little while..since i know rock climbing isn't your most favoritest thing in the world. ha ha. can't wait for baby bryson to come too!!
LoL, that's awesome. So, you're scheduled for your section in like 10 days, right? I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! Enjoy your last few days with just Aspen.
That is too funny! How cute is that little Aspen! I bet Clark is very excited! Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment