Monday, December 15, 2008

39 weeks... free baby sling anyone?!?

So here i am... 39 weeks. t-minus two days to go. i'm currently writing this at like 5:00 am because I just can't lie in bed anymore. sigh. on a positive note... my friend, Ashley, emailed me about this great giveaway from modmum for a free baby sling. I sure would love to win one of these! Check it out if you or someone you know might be able to use one of these great baby slings!


If you want to win a baby sling here are the instructions straight from the modmum baby sling website. I've head the "emma" is awesome!
If you feel like you broke the bank buying gifts for everyone else, it doesn’t mean that you can’t get the baby sling you have been coveting. Throughout December Mod Mum is giving away 3 baby slings a week to moms in need!
We have different ways to enter, so choose one or increase your chances by doing them all:
1.Write about the contest in your blog telling us which sling you love the most and include a link to Mod Mum. Then send us an email at contest@modmum.com with the link to your post to receive one entry.
2.Add Mod Mum to your Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway. Then send us an email at contest@modmum.com with your Twitter name to receive one entry.
3. Add our button (to the left) with link to our site to your side bar. Then send us an email at contest@modmum.com with a link to your blog to receive one entry.
4. Email three friends about the contest and copy us on the email at contest@modmum.com to receive an entry.
We will announce the winners weekly! Good Luck!

3 comments:

Clark Captions said...

Katie!!!! Two more days!!! The countdown is ON!! We are so excited! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures of the new little bambino! Whoo hoo!

{owens} said...

i'm getting excited for you. and wouldn't one of those cute slings be such a great gift to yourself! hopefully you'll win one!

Christine said...

Katie! I just wanted to wish you all the best tomorrow morning during your delivery. I hope all goes well and I look forward to seeing the pictures of your little guy.