Saturday, December 27, 2008

a very HYMAS Christmas!!!


here's a little glimpse of the rest of our Christmas with the Hymas family. We were lucky enough to have Christmas at our house this year. It made it a lot easier for us so we didn't have to pack up and go anywhere with the new little guy. You can click on the collage above to see the photos a little better. This is a new feature in picassa I thought I would try... kind of fun! As you can see... aspen got this super cute red vintage kitchen set. What I failed to photo was Clark and his dad up until 2 am putting it together. I was laughing thinking how all over the world (or at least the places where they celebrate christmas) there were dad's putting together gifts with a million pieces!... so great.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rane said...

Pretty sure I love the Cammo hats more than anything!~

Linda said...

Hi Katie! Are those homemade quilts?!! Who has time for that? How are the kidlets? Is Aspen adjusting to being a sister?