Tuesday, November 11, 2008

34 week update

So at my appointment today I had actually lost a pound over the past two weeks. I'm sure I can thank Aspen for bringing home some kind of bug from daycare which left both of us throwing up for most of last week... and now has morphed into a cold. Gotta love winter coming on. So anyhow, after the appointment wanting to make sure I wasn't letting the weight slip anymore... I picked myself up some milk and a chocolate cake doughnut from 7-11... you know the ones I'm talking about... yum! Just doing my part to grow a whole and healthy baby, I guess if doughnuts have to be involved, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to take! :)

6 comments:

Alexander Family said...

Ahhhhh Yeah! I'm sure Daddy was proud about that one too. I loved the days of hitting up a pint of milk and a Dunford Chocolate Cake Donut (or two) from the Sev. 7-8 seconds in the microwave... even better!

Clark Captions said...

Nice Katie!! Gotta take the doughnut opportunity when you can! Glad you indulged!

chanel said...

i am sorry you've been sick ... that is horrible! hope you are feeling alot better soon. Sorry i have been a bad blogging friend - i have been chasing my tail lately. I love your blog ... the background is so cool! where do you get that?
will try and chat on skype soon
luv chanel

matt and brynnzie said...

That makes me laugh. I can't tell you how many doughnuts I picked up after my OB appointments with the TWINS. I used the rational to have one.

Christine said...

I'm glad to see that you're willing to take one for the team. Such sacrifice ;)

Anonymous said...

will you give me just one of your creative genes?