Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Really.......
So I think this is my second attempt at blogging. After reading Katie's blog about Twilight and Alias, I decided I could have no more of these one sided views. First off, I haven't even finished the Alias series but I guess if Katie can post links to "Vaughn" than I have permission to post links to "Sydney Bristow" But to be honest, I'm really not into Jennifer Garner all that much. Second, as hard as it is to admit that I even started reading the Twilight books, I have no problem admitting that i couldn't finish the books due to the excessive "Bella" gushing over "Edward" crap. I think I puked in my mouth a couple times. That being said, the movie was out there and it lacked some character development, but it was easier to stomach than reading the books so I have to give it at least one thumb up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wahoo CLARK! what a real man. you know lots of guys think it, but you really say it. props. cam like the movie too. entertaining
Way to get Clark in the mix on the Blog. Good review Clark. I wasn't going to see it, but I might just see the movie now. No promises, but we'll see. Get on and post more often. I think you post more commentary on my blog than you do on your own. It's always good to hear your take on things.
Post a Comment