Wednesday, November 05, 2008

scrapbook pages

Here are the pages I was talking about that I've had since creative escape and i've just been waiting for some new photos to finish them up. I love when I can check things off my to-do list, or my to-scrap list! Also I was so stoked because I was at walmart and found some great frames for only $3... both 5X7 and 8X10... i love a good deal! It makes that painful walmart experience a little more worth it! :)





This one is actually an acrylic album. It was really fun to make, and I wasn't sure what I was going to use it for but it's perfect with our new photos. I'll post a few more pics of this album because it's really cool with the clear cover and a few clear acrylic pages.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

gramakas said...

Those look great! Maybe I'll be inspired to crack out my supplies and scrapbook our trip. See you soon.

kj said...

The acrylic album is terrific. I have to have one, where? If you ever need me to shop for you at Walmart, I could easily. I love the deals at Walmart. Just get lost in the deals and forget the clientele and lack of ambiance. Super cool photos and pages

Linda said...

Katie, those are amazing! Such talent! I hope you move up by me, and you can teach me! You are AMAZING!

Clark Captions said...

Ooooohhh Katie! I love your scrapbook pages! I wish I could only be so creative and patient! I can't wait tp see what you come up with when putting pages together for the new arrival! I bet they will be great!