These photos are actually from our adventure last weekend to Thanksgiving Point. We met up with our good friend, Nicole and London, who live nearby here. London and Aspen were born just within a couple of weeks of each other so it's been fun to watch them both grow up. Unfortunately, they don't get to play together often enough, but they had a fun time here.
Despite Aspen's facial expression, she really LOVED her pony ride.
This is my idea of what time-out should really be like, i'm wondering how hard it would be to install bars like this in the garage.
London and Aspen




2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those little girlies are so darling! It looks like it was a great day out! Love it!
you changed your blog!!! SO cute and so you! I can't even think that you are not digi savy ya stink! It looks great~ I loved the pics, let me know your connection~ I need family photos taken for us all!!!! lots of love
Traci
Post a Comment