You poor girl!! Hang in there, just a few more weeks!!! Whoo hoo!
oh yeh ... i remember those days! hope you are feeling good tho!luv chanel
It's basically winter...who needs shaved legs anyway?
I didn't know you ever shaved your legs? I guess we all learn something new everyday!
just today I was thinking how thankful I am that I have had lazer hair removal. Although I still have some strays left behind, I might just have to let them be for the next 2 months!
hey! i tagged you, check it out
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You poor girl!! Hang in there, just a few more weeks!!! Whoo hoo!
oh yeh ... i remember those days! hope you are feeling good tho!
luv chanel
It's basically winter...who needs shaved legs anyway?
I didn't know you ever shaved your legs? I guess we all learn something new everyday!
just today I was thinking how thankful I am that I have had lazer hair removal. Although I still have some strays left behind, I might just have to let them be for the next 2 months!
hey! i tagged you, check it out
Post a Comment