Wednesday, October 22, 2008

aspen's first mini--make-over

So I decided Aspen's hair has been getting a little long and stringy lately. I have trimmed it a few times myself but i have no idea what I'm doing, so I decided to turn it over to the professionals this time! We went to "cookie cutters". It was the greatest place. She got to sit in this cute little car (which you can see how excited she was about it), watch whatever movie she wanted... she picked ELMO. She was pretty good through most of the hair cut and style which really only took about 10-15 minutes. Then she got a balloon and sucker for being such a good girl. It was great, all for $13.95... well worth it.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

gramakas said...

That is SO adoreable! What a clever idea. She looks perfect in the sweet, pink convertible. I just had a quick flash-forward about 14 years and I see your future! Yikes! Her hairstylist did a great job of the haircut.

Linda said...

It never stops after your first salon with the daughter! Pretty soon it'll be up-do's and weaves. That looks like a fun place! I'll have to pass it on. Her hair turned out so cute!

Clark Captions said...

How fun Katie and Aspen! It looks well worth it to me too! What a great place, and Aspen, you look marvelous!

Lynnae said...

Aiden asks to see these pictures of the cookie cutters every time we look at your blog. I'll have to take him there soon.