


As with birthday's and some of the other good holiday's, i think they should be celebrated all week long... I mean Christmas practically get's a whole month. So here's my kick-off to Halloween week. Actually, we started a week ago with our ward Halloween party, then had our annual Kasteler family Halloween party this past weekend, so in truth our happy haunting has been going for a while now. And aspen knows all about "trick-or-treat"... she's good at that one. So here we are for Halloween this year...
If you remember a couple of months ago when we had the major overhaul of stuff being moved from the basement to the shed, from upstairs to down etc... well, I came across a suitcase that was full of stuff from Clark's mission. I think a while back Clark's mom found it in her basement and was sick of having it, so she gave it to us to bring home... just what we needed, more stuff in our basement. Anyhow, i came across this suitcase full of stuff that's been in there for the past like 8 years and what did I find... kimono's! Straight from Japan. Clark had completly forgotten about them. So the kimono's clark and I are wearing are authentic handmade kimono's from one of Clark's area from his mission. Aspen's kimono we bought when we were in Japan 2 years ago.
And the best part of it all was that i don't think I could have found a more comfy pregnancy costume! It was great.
4 comments:
What a great picture and cool costumes!!! You guys look marvelous! Happy Halloween to you!
You loook sooo cute!!! I love the outside of your house too, from what I can see it is adorable! Hope you are well, I think about you soo often! lots of love,
Traci
Rock on! The costumes are fabulous. You can't even tell you're pregnant in that picture. Halloween is the best. We celebrate all October long!
oh i love it ... you guys look so cute!
luv chanel
Post a Comment