Tuesday, October 14, 2008

30 week update (that's 7 months!!!)


I had my dr appointment this morning, I gained seven pounds in three weeks... yikes! Must be all that chocolate milk this baby has been craving. My doctor said I've had a little bit of a "growth spurt"... I'd say so! I'm realizing Dec. is going to be here before we know it and I haven't really bought anything for this little guy. We were up in park city at the outlets this weekend and I saw this onesie at the gap outlet and had to buy it... here's hoping for a mama's boy!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elise said...

Kates. CUTEST EVER! Love it and can't wait to see the little guy : ) P.S. you are honestly the bomb with your scrapbooking skills... is that genetic?
Loves,
E

Clark Captions said...

Katie, you look so darling! Gotta love that chocolate milk! Very cute onsie! Glad you went away to PC...that is always fun to shop the outlets!

Melanie said...

My son is seriously such a Mama's boy and it is sooooo fun! It made me nervous a bit at first, but now I just love it! I'm hoping along with you that you get a Mama's boy.

gramakas said...

You look wonderful! I can't believe it is ONLY a few short weeks until we get to meet that cute little bump in your tummy!

Brooke Bowen said...

You look so good! I had gained 7 lbs at my last appaointment too! I guess we're making up for not gaining too much at the beginning! My ligaments are sure feeling the growth spurt, don't make any sudden movements!

Christine said...

You look lovely! I can't wait to get pregnant again. Boys are the greatest! Seriously, I love all my kids equally, but James gives me the most love and sweetness.