Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Today we went to the park with some of our friends in our neighborhood. We have a park that's fairly close by, but it's not that great, so we drove a few extra miles to this super fun park. It was worth the drive! aspen had so much fun, I'm so amazed at how much she's able to do... she's just growing up so fast! She is officially 2 weeks away from being able to go to nursery. I had no idea what a milestone it is to finally turn 18 months! The thought that Clark and i might actually be able to have 2 hours of church where we can actually sit through a lesson and maybe even participate seems such a radical idea. I think Aspen has been practicing for nursery by taking every opportunity she can to use the word "mine". She's getting really good at it. I think she knows that when she gets there she's going to have to look out for herself and defend her territory and her turf. I think she'll have no problem standing up for herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
so much fun being at the park ... she's so cute! growing fast. Love the photos of Clark in the kitchen .... next time you stay we'll get you cooking hey! WINK!
have a great week! luv c
Wheeeeeee! and all by herself! What a cutie pie!
She's getting so big! what would it be like to go to nursery!!! Are we on line at the same time? I think we commented on Danielles at the same time. Happy blogging!
Post a Comment